How To Post A Video On Facebook
If youâ€™re looking for how to post a video on Facebook, you have three possibilities; uploading your own videos to your page, posting videos to a friendâ€™s page, and uploading a YouTube video to Facebook. We all want to have easy steps to help us when working online. Having to search through all the articles can be frustrating. So here are the directions in one easy location. Facebook has a help center that provides the information, but sifting through all the help directions and topics can be a bore. So, hereâ€™s the Facebook Help Center directions:
How to post your own video
If youâ€™ve taken a video of your kiddo and want to post it on Facebook for your family to enjoy, here are three easy steps to follow:
- Click the Add Photo/Video button at the top of your home page.
- Pick the Upload Photo/Video to select a video file you have on your computer. If you want to record a video from your webcam, pick Use Webcam.
- When your video is ready, click Post.
How to post a video on your friendâ€™s page
Perhaps instead of posting that video of your kiddo to all your friends, you just want to post it to one friend in particular, well hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need to do:
- Go to your friendâ€™s timeline.
- Pick Add Photo from the sharing menu.
- Click Use Webcam to record a video, or click Upload Photo/Video if you already have a video saved on your computer.
- Click Post when youâ€™re ready to publish your video to your friendâ€™s timeline.
To share a YouTube video
Who can resist posting that great video of kittens wrestling? If you want to share that with the Facebook world, hereâ€™s how to:
- YouTube has a sharing feature.
- All you have to do is go to the video you want to post and click on the share button.
- Then click on the Facebook icon once the sharing options pane appears.
- Login to Facebook.
- Select whether you want to post it on your wall, a friendâ€™s wall, or a group.
- Enter a message.
- Click the share link button.
- Or you can also copy the url and paste it into your Whatâ€™s on Your Mind box on your page.
How to post a video on Facebook isnâ€™t as hard as it might seem. Itâ€™s really just a matter of knowing where to go first, what to click on to learn how to post a video on Facebook, and just following the step-by-step process. Hopefully, this all-in-one explanation will help.
Image Credit: Photos.com